Red Right 88

Cleveland sports fan and sports writer

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

quit my job decided to drive west

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Well that wasn't much fun

I hate waking a sleeping giant and yes I am fearful of Paul Byrd with that long of wait between starts facing the Yankees. But I agree with holding C.C. for a possible game five. If we win tomorrow- awesome. But I will take my chances at home with my big horse on the mound.

Yes- I fliched when I heard Trot Nixon was starting. And Wedge's hunch paid off offensively with a homer and double but oh did that defensive gaffe hurt. Maybe it was just one extra run as Nixon isn't throwing out anyone there but with Frank out there maybe just one run scores and the game seems more reachable.

But what fun is there without adverstiy huh.

God, I so didn't want to have to play again tomorrow. And I really don't want to have to use my tickets for game five.

C'mon Byrdie-- step up and give us a chance tomorrow.