Red Right 88

Cleveland sports fan and sports writer

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

quit my job decided to drive west

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quick thoughts

-Pretty cool Cleveland State and Akron both made the tournament in 1986 and then not again until this year. Let just hope that both teams and the Buckeyes all play at different times.

-I will honest and say I really don't want to hear anything else about the Browns until Labor Day. Nothing good can come from it. I wish I could be in a vacuum away any and all Browns talk. I just don't want them to exist until the season is about start.

-I can't believe how bad the Cavs played on that road trip and somehow won all three games. What happened to the supporting cast and the defensive mindset?

-Opening Day for the Tribe can't come soon enough.