Red Right 88

Cleveland sports fan and sports writer

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

quit my job decided to drive west

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Short and sweet

Quick thoughts

-On paper and in reality, the Cavs whupping of the Celtics means nothing. But it sure was fun.

-Ben needs to be OK. We don't need him to start and he really doesn't need to play more than 20 minutes. But his presence will make everything easier in the playoffs.

-I never would have believed that Paul Pierce would be the only Celtic I respect. But it is true.

-Thank God the Indians got off the snide. My stomach couldn't take much more.

-It was nice to see Wood mow down three in a row in the ninth. Save or not, I can't remember the last time the Tribe got three strike out to end a game from their closer.