Red Right 88

Cleveland sports fan and sports writer

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

quit my job decided to drive west

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"That's all we got, one goddamn hit?"

It is days like this when I can't read the newspaper, I can't watch Sportscenter or even search the Internet.

Each time this season I think I can't ever be more down about a team, the Indians find another low AND YET technially, they are still in first place.

I don't understand this team. And it is all the veteran hitters. Unfanthomable.

And still since the Tigers won't go on 10-game winning streak. We have to keep watching and enduring this misery that is the Indians offense.

I guess that philosphy of winning with pitching was a bit exagerated. How many times can a team lose in one season when their best two pitchers allow two runs or less over and over.

I gotta throw up again.