Red Right 88

Cleveland sports fan and sports writer

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

quit my job decided to drive west

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Quick thoughts on trade

You can't cross LeBron in this town and stick around. Seriously I get Braylon is talented. I get he was getting double teamed and his absence will make it even harder for a challenged offense to move the ball. But there are no tears being shed on Edwards being shipped out of town. I hear people complaining about what the Browns got back but frankly they got more than I thought they could. If the Browns ever win again, Edwards wasn't going to be here when that happened. I think getting his prima donna butt out of the locker room and away from our younger players was something that had to be done. The Browns may be less talented today but I think it is a step in the right direction. I want to fall in love with this team again. Edwards being gone helps with that. I want to win but before that happens I want a team that will scrap and fight. Edwards can now do his modeling in New York.